I am in-network with Blue Cross & Blue Shield insurance. Prior to our first meeting, I advise that you contact BCBS to inquire about your eligibility/benefits. Helpful questions to ask may be:
- What are my in-network behavioral health benefits? What will be my cost per session (e.g. deductible, copayment, coinsurance)?
- Are behavioral health services are applied toward my deductible; if so, what is my deductible and how much has been met?
- Do I have telehealth coverage for behavioral health services?
If you do not have BCBS and are interested in my services, you may contact your insurance company to inquire about your out-of-network benefits and reimbursement policy; I would encourage you to ask the questions below. I am happy to answer any questions about this, as well.
- Do I have out-of-network behavioral health benefits?
- Do I have an out-of-network deductible; if so, how much is it and how much has been met?
- What is my out-of-network reimbursement rate per session?
- Are there limitations based upon the length of session (i.e. 45 vs 60 minutes)?
- How many sessions are covered per calendar year?
- What documentation from my therapist do I need in order to file for reimbursement?
Please contact me directly for information regarding self-pay rates, as well as information on my sliding scale (reduced fee) which is offered on a case-by-case basis.
I accept cash, check, and all major credit cards. Payment is due at the time of service.
I require at least 24 hours advance notice of cancellation. Otherwise, you will be billed for this time in full. Please note that insurance companies do not provide reimbursement for cancelled or missed sessions.