I am in-network with Blue Cross & Blue Shield, Optum (Harvard Pilgrim, United Behavioral Health, Health Plans Inc, Mass General Brigham Health Plan), and Tufts Health Plan (Commercial). Prior to our first meeting, I advise that you contact your insurance plan to inquire about your eligibility/benefits. Helpful questions to ask may be:
- What are my in-network behavioral health benefits? What will be my cost per session (e.g. deductible, copayment, coinsurance)?
- Are behavioral health services are applied toward my deductible; if so, what is my deductible and how much has been met?
- Do I have telehealth coverage for behavioral health services?
If you have a different insurance plan from those listed above and are interested in working with me, you may contact your insurance company to inquire about your out-of-network benefits and reimbursement policy; I would encourage you to ask the questions below. I am happy to answer any questions about this, as well.
- Do I have out-of-network behavioral health benefits?
- Do I have an out-of-network deductible; if so, how much is it and how much has been met?
- What is my out-of-network reimbursement rate per session?
- Are there limitations based upon the length of session (i.e. 45 vs 60 minutes)?
- How many sessions are covered per calendar year?
- What documentation from my therapist do I need in order to file for reimbursement?
$165 per telehealth or in-person session (typically 45-50 minutes in length)
I accept cash, check, and all major credit cards. Payment is due at the time of service.
I require at least 24 hours advance notice of cancellation. Otherwise, you will be billed for this time in full. Please note that insurance companies do not provide reimbursement for cancelled or missed sessions.